Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The April I Pitty the Fool Challenge

Yesterday was April Fools Day and I found it nothing more than the right fit to issue a Challenge for the month of April. There are 30 days this month and Spring is in the air. It is time for Team DDP Yoga to step up their game. The challenge is to make sure that you do at least one DDP Yoga workout every day this month. For me, it is a true challenge, because I know that a month has not gone by where I haven't taken a day of laziness here and there. Someone mentioned that I should make sure I get my rest. Well, besides my normal 8 hours sitting at a desk and my 8 hours of sleep at night, rest is the one thing that got me to where I am. I can afford to go 30 days.. Can you? Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!