Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Getting Certified

Since February 14th of this year 2014 I have been a consciencous student of the DDP Yoga Certification program. I have dove into this head first without even looking back. Leading up to the weekend of signing up, I was holding off as much as possible. There were thoughts running through my mind, as if I couldn't be a roll model, inspiration, or even a good teacher. But then something hit me, something deep down inside just ignited the furnace. Very similar to the day back in 2012 that I decided to change my life for once and for all. I have been going very strong with the DDP Yoga program since the beginning. Granted, I haven't seen much in the "weight loss" department but have seen by far so much more! Weight loss is truly just a side effect to the DDP Yoga program. I have received so many other great benefits such as strength, endurance, flexibility, motivation, inspiration, group support, friendships, pain loss and management, energy, oh did i say energy? yes I have tremendous amounts of energy. But most importantly, I have received the gift of giving back! One of my many goals going forward with this certification program is to "give back". I want to help others do what I have accomplished. For many years, i spend countless hours in a wrestling ring. I have seen some great teachers come and go. The one thing, that I took from those great teachers are their actual care in helping others succeed. My days of truly giving wrestlers a very long extensive workout are over, but i will continue to teach and help inspire and motive other up and comers. There is so much for a young wrestler to learn as far as being a performer, but there are so many other levels that young wrestler who is about to venture out on a long and brutal career beating not only other people up, but their bodies as well. With DDP Yoga, they can learn how to take care of themselves from within. These students can learn to take care of their bodies through proper form, exercise, conditioning as well as nutrition and health. The DDP Yoga workouts will not only help heal and prepare their bodies for the work load that is going to be in store for them, but the program will also take their own fitness and athleticism to a whole new level. I can say that first hand, because Even though my go to workout is DDP Yoga, I get times (such as tonight) to want to go and hit the weights. When I go into the gym, I find myself getting a tremendous all around workout because of my increased strength not only in my major muscle groups, but also in my core and stabilizer muscles. I have better endurance to push through a long full body workout, more than I ever have. And by the time I exit those gym doors, the endorphines are shooting through my body like I am high on the best drug in the world... and I am, and that drug is LIFE.... So as I am getting closer to starting my own DDP Yoga workouts with other people, I have never been more ready for something in my life. DDP Yoga consumes my entire being. And with the huge support system that we have either on Team DDP Yoga.com or the Facebook Groups, or even DDP Radio, we are about to make tremendous waves in the future of fitness. Be well and keep spreading the motivation, Bang Steve Langer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!