Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Anniversary to my journey

one year ago today I set out on a journey that I wasn't sure about. 365 days later, I am in the best shape of my adult life. True, my weight is still not where I want it to be yet, but my strength, cardio, flexibility, endurance, health and life are a million times better today! February 25th 2014! Thanks to DDP for believing in people like us. Because without his positive attitude I would still be a fish swimming around trying to find what can save my life! i also want to thank this great support group on Team DDP Yoga. So many to mention and to all of my friends and family who have supported me thus far. The journey has only just begun! I will be certified to teach this life changing fitness program within the next few months Lord Willing and I will be on my way to creating the army that is called DDP YOGA! BBBBBBANNGGGGGG!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!