Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy 2014!!! Let's kick this off with a BANG

I hope everyone had a safe hoiday season! I sure did! We are now 2 days into 2014. Have you made your changes already? I know I have. I am challenging myself to workout to a DDP Yoga workout every single day, no excuses what so ever. Yesterday on January 1st I did Stand Up and Red Hot Core. That was a good 1-2 combination workout. However, that all changed when this morning, I decided to do Diamond Cutter! That workout kicked my A$$! I was soaked in sweat afterwards and it felt great! So I am on a roll. 2014 WILL BE MY YEAR. I weighed in yesterday January 1st at 295 lbs. That weight is now going to fall off drastically. So I challenge you all to come up with something that last year you couldn't continue with. Find a challenge and stick with it. Happy New Year to all! Steve! Transform Steve 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!