Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

We are 14 days in to 14 folks!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to update everyone on what's happening here at Transform Steve 2.0 So I made some huge changes at the tail end of 2013 and beginning of 2014! One of the biggest decisions that I made was to get rid of beer. You see, beer for the past 15 years has been a good friend of mine, but I wasn't aware for so long that it was actually killing me. Unfortunately I grew a taste for the hoppy beverage and to say "so long" was a very hard thing to do. At least for the time being. I won't say that I'm done drinking beer, but I can say that I will not be enjoying it nearly as much as I used to. As far as eating clean goes, I am making a lot more executive decisions to eat cleaner than ever before. I feel amazing. I am working out every single day whether it's once or even twice a day. I am logging all of my time now and working on some of the extreme workouts. February 25th will make one year for me. I'm hoping to wrap up my DDP Fiscal year with a BANG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!