Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Diamond Cutter Bright and Early

They say the early bird catches the worm? Well I say the Early Yogi catches the burn!!! Diamond Cutter is a workout that I really enjoy. It fullfills my every fantasy. OK well not every fantasy, but as far as a good workout goes it definitely takes the gluten free/sugar free cake. I woke up at 5:00 this morning and hit the snooze button until about 6:00.. Knowing that I didn't much time between doing the school run for my step son, and getting some food ready, I grabbed my towel, water, and heart rate monitor and threw Diamond Cutter on. I love it because I have converted all of the audio for all of the workouts onto my Iphone. I don't have to spend much time settin up dvds and what not.. just a quick scroll down the list. and BANG! diamond cutter.... What a great workout.. felt good all day and didn't get sore while sitting at this damn desk for 10 hours. God Bless, Steve Transform Steve 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!