Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Feelin' Great

Since really amping up my workouts and my nutrition for the past couple of weeks, I'm really starting to notice a huge difference overall. I have a ton of energy, and my mental clarity is like a beautiful spring day! I am literally feeling my body burn off all the toxins and excess body fat. I am literally cutting gluten, dairy, and trying to eliminate all food that contains GMOs (genetically modified organisms). Getting healthy is a process. It has been a year in the making. Being an addictive person by nature, I really have to spend the time to educate myself on health and nutrition. This is something that I have been studying for many years, but only recently in the past year have had my eyes opened wider to what I put into my body. I have done tons of damage to my internal and external being, but all that is slowly turning around. If YOU are trying to do the same, I suggest definitely watching a couple documentaries that are very eye opening. Food Inc. and Genetic Roulette are two off the top of my head. Keep pushing forward. There are no new year resolutions this year... I have taken the ball and am running through before it even drops in Time's Square. God Bless y'all Sincerely, Steve, Transform steve 2.0 (Team DDP Yoga Member) Transformsteve.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!