Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Planting the Proverbial Seed...

I wanted to get this off of my chest before I forget. After reading and studying about GMO's the title Planting the Proverbial Seed was resonating with me. I have always been involved in studying and practicing health and fitness. The keyword is "practicing". For some reason I have never made it to the Pros. Anyway I had a conversation the other day on my drive home from the DDP Workshop at Seacoast Kettle Bell in Dover NH. I was talking to one of my oldest friends in my life. We are practically family. I started talking about how the conversation took place on GMO's (genetically modified organisms) and Organic food. Then all of a sudden it hit me! I realized that the exact person that I was preaching this information to, was the same person who, 5 years ago, was doing the same thing to me. Little beknownst to me, I was so blind that I couldn't see it. I always felt that He was a conspiracy theorist. I think he still is, a little more than me but on this subject, he was right and spot on! I was so blind 5 years ago and laughed at him. He was juicing his vegetables and using sea salt on things. I laughed all they way home to my couch, literally, where I continued eating foods stuffed with starches, sugars, gluten, and dairy. Little did I know that my best friend was actually planting a small non genetically modified seed into my very ignorant and stubborn brain. Throughout the years, I discovered more and more about healthy eating while cleansing and healingg my body. It took quite a while for me to build up all of this knowledge and I always strive to learn more and more about this topic. I can literally talk for hours and if I could only get paid for doing it, it would be great!!! However, needless to say I am striving to be an inspiration through my knowledge and my experience and also my story. Big things are brewing!!! YOU haven't heard the last of me... STAY TUNED.. Own Your Lives Transform Steve 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!