Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Food Inc. 15 minutes into the Documentary... MUST SEE

This will be really quick.   I have not seen Food Inc. yet!  I was turned onto it this past weekend by Dallas Page.    I'm about 15 minutes into the documentary and I wanted to share this one quote:

"The Idea that we have to write a book about where our food comes from,  just about shows how far removed we all are"... 

That will resonate with me...   and if you have not seen this documentary yet and are curious about what you put into your body.. WATCH IT!   Google it!  and watch it!   amazing, powerful, and very true shit happening folks!


Be Well, God Bless, Eat Organic and local!


Sincerely,

Transformsteve 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!