Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

TRANSFORM STEVE VERSION 2.0 FIRST WEEK DOWN....

Happy Sunday Everyone!  Today is December 8th and I am coming off my first week of TRANSFORM STEVE VERSION 2.0.   I have decided that I was going to give DDP Yoga the full 100% dedication that it was designed for me to do. 

After some set backs this year, I am about 10  months into the program with a lot of ups and downs, including my weight.  I am combining DDP Yoga with some 30 minute speed bag training.

To cap off my first week of version 2.0 training,  I decided to attend the DDP Yoga workshop in Dover New Hampshire yesterday.  at the beginning of last week, I was on the fence on attending this workshop.  My mind was thinking differently. I couldn't see myself paying the money to go plus the gas and time it would take me to go to this.  I wanted to meet Dallas because he has been such a powerful inspiration to myself and to so many.   Then Monday came around.  I opened my emails and noticed that not only did Dallas comment on one of my latest blog posts on Team DDP Yoga, but he also send me a private message saying that he was looking forward to finally meeting me.  That's when I changed my mind completely.

Here is a guy that DOES NOT need to contact me.  My 59.00 wasn't going to be  the payment that made him rich, and there are thousands of other individuals just like me out there.   But I took what he said as that small little push that I needed to decide on whether to go or not.  So I made up my mind and committed to this!

So I woke up at 5am on Saturday morning.  Got dressed, packed my bag, full of yoga mat, water, heart rate monitor, and a towel (I should have taken three with me).  Oh Yeah, I brought "Positively Page",  DDP's first book for signing.

I filled the car up with gas, and got on the highway for my 2 plus hour ride.  So many thoughts were going through my head during this ride.  How many people will be there?  How will I hold up to the workout?  Is  going to be very easy?  Am I going to get the chance to talk to Dallas?  

So after my long, traffic free ride to the LIVE FREE OR DIE state.  I pulled in to Seacoast Kettle Bell at around 8:00 am.   The parking lot seemed to pretty full already and I was worried that I wasn't going to get a spot!   I saw one guy running inside the building, and I figured I was actually late.

Once I walked in I noticed that there was a good sized class going on, but it wasn't DDP Yoga.  What a sigh of relief that was.  They were doing there 8am kettle bell class.   I looked around, and went to the rest room to relieve my bladder  from the long ride.  I didn't notice any other areas in the gym where the DDP Yoga workshop would be taking place.  A really nice lady came out and must have known I was there for DDP and said that nobody was here yet.   They should be rolling in around 8:30.  You mean I am the FIRST ONE HERE???   come on.....   THAT'S FRIEKEN AWESOME! I'll get a good spot up front and all.

So I sat around for a bit, then all of a sudden, people and their yoga mats starting showing up out of the wood work.  It was like a mass exodus.   and I was like.. where the hell were you all?  hahaha.

The lobby was filling up quick and I got to talk to some great people.   One who really clicked with me was this older lady CAT from Connecticut.  Her and her companion came  in from southern Connecticut and we got to talking about the program and our progress, she showed me pictures of her past weight.   What a really nice lady!   come to find out she is on Team DDP Yoga as well.  I started to see other faces show up like Mike Mullins, who I have been in contact with via Facebook. 

The kettle bell class was winding down,  and we were all allowed to start making out way into the gym set  up our spots.  Still no sign of Dallas and company.   They set up a small staging area for Dallas to stand on to conduct his workshop.  I managed to unfortunately get a spot which seemed like it would be towards the back.  So much for getting there early.   Then around 9:00 Dallas and Yoga Doc walked in to a crowd of about 60 or so people of all shapes, sizes, and experiences.  Some really hard core DDP Yoga peeps were in the house including, Mike Mullins, Stacey Morris, The Boston Bad Boy, Dave Orth, and even Barbara the Ref from New England, who I've known for 20 years in the wrestling business.

So when Dallas walked into the gym he noticed that the set up was a little different than what he wanted, so he had the staging moved almost to where I thought was going to be the back near me...  there goes not being seen,  I was now positioned almost directly in front of the stage on the first row.  I was like:  what the hell?  Now I'm going to be seen messing up!  I don't like to be seen.  but I figured, WHAT THE HELL?   WHAT BETTER THAN BEING RIGHT UP FRONT SO THAT THE GUY THAT EMAILED THIS PAST MONDAY CAN FINALLY SEE WHO HE IS WORKING WITH!

STAY TUNED FOR THE CONTINUATION OF THIS BLOG!

Sincerely,

Steve (transformsteve 2.0)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!