Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

I was doing so well... NOW IT'S TIME TO DO THIS RIGHT!

Hi everyone, This is Steve L from Massachusetts. I wanted to share with everyone my personal gains and set backs.... many, many set backs. I started the DDP Yoga program back in February of this year. From the first moment I started the workouts, I was HOOKED. I joined Team DDP Yoga almost instantly and tried to become a part of the community. I was feeling so great about my workouts and how my body was feeling. Just like many of us here we all have our demons with food. Mine is not just with food but with motivation. I tried to talk about the program with as many people as possible just to keep me on the straight and narrow. Everything was all coming together. I was starting to see huge gains in my strength and endurance as well as muscle tone throughout my body. I've had bad knees, back and shoulders from 20 years of putting my body through hell in the wrestling ring. Probably attribute most of that to not actually being in good health to be a professional wrestler. Anyways, I was mostly keeping up with the workouts and advancing all the way through to double black diamond. I was feeling great. Then I had knee surgery in July. It set me back so much and even though I tried to push through the walls of laziness, I seemed to fall to it's ever so evil strength. My weight dropped about 10 pounds when I started the program and now it's back to where I began. I am weighing in at around 295... ugh... Life has its funny ways of letting us know when things need to change. And this THANKSGIVING it did. My eyes just opened up.. AGAIN! I watched DDP's very funny Black Friday Sale video. And saw Mikey Mullins Post about next Saturday in Dover NH which I was planning on attending but the laziness got to me. So after a 30 minute boring cardio session at the gym, then sitting in my new house all day on Black Friday and going on to DDPYOGA.COM, I've decided to take back the reigns and own my life ONCE AND FOR ALL. Today marks the rebirth of TRANSFORM STEVE. Today is the day that I take ownership and accountability for my entire life. I will take new pictures and new weights and measurements. I will get on a strict routine of DDP Yoga workouts every single day. I will eliminate the gluten, dairy, and sugars from my life. I WILL BE AN INSPIRATION FOR ALL..... GUARANTEED.... I want to thank a ton of people that inspire me. Arthur of course, Stacey, Terri, Mike Mullins, Dylan, Jake Roberts ( who is pictured with me in my profile pic), and Scott Hall. My beautiful Fiance for always encouraging me and not giving up on my. My family and friends especially my extended New England wrestlers who saw the changes I was making... And last but certainly not Least, Dallas... For what you have done for so many people.. For your encouraging emails to me when I need that extra push... Thank you sir and I will FINALLY MEET AND WORKOUT WITH YOU NEXT WEEK IN NEW HAMPSHIRE.... GAME ON EVERYONE... I CHALLENGE YOU TO KEEP UP WITH THE PAYNE TRAIN... Sincerely, Steve Langer aka The Payne Train Alex Payne.... (New England Independent Wrestler).....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!