Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Tortus and the Hare... Which one are you?

Sorry that it has been a while since my last post. Been quite busy with transforming my life. I realize it's not about winning a race it's about winning my life back. That leads me to the old fable of the tortus and the hare. We know that in the "long run" the tortus wins the race. The tortus has the fortitude to continue the long distance while the hare is too cocky and ends up running out of steam. Which are you? Hopefully we all can come to an agreement that to transform your life, you are willing to put in the time and effort to make it a complete change and that it DOES take time to get there. We are looking for long term changes in our bodies. We want rebuild the temple that we were born with. Everyone at one point in time wants to just lose their weight for some quick reason. However, as time goes by, if you did meet that goal, you noticed how quickly you went back to your old ways. That could never be more true. There was a study based on contestants of the Biggest Loser from one season, and about a year later or so they found that the success rate of all of the contestants on that season was at ZERO. The reason is because even though during the season, the contestants lost drastic amounts of weight, once they pressure was off of them, they quickly turned back. We need to make the decision to commit to the long term. That is what I'm doing. I know that I have a good amount of bodyfat to still lose so I set myself up for goals, small goals. I have a little over two months to my first goal. It will be a challenge as it should be. Every day is a day of learning and growing. Every day is a battle, but that is what keeps it interesting. I have fallen off the wagon numerous times, and expect to fall off again, however, each and every time is a learning experience. I have learned what I do wrong, and come up with a plan to bounce back. I'm bouncing back stronger every single day. Are you? So who are you? The tortus? Or the Hare?????? STEVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!