Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

To do or not to do..... that is NOT the question

After doing a serious shit load of soul searching, and reaching out to the most motivating people I know, I came up with the true question. That question isn't whether or not you work out today but more importantly What you do when you workout today? When you wake up in the morning and feel cranky and sore, are you saying to yourself "do I workout today?" Or are you looking into the mirror and trying to figure out which DDP Yoga workout you will be doing. More often than not, I find myself shuffling through my discs and trying to see which workout I want to do that morning and/or evening. I have this problem with constantly trying to make up excuses for which time I work out. That demon crept up on me about 2 weeks ago and left me in a huge rutt. I finally realized that it has nothing to do with what time I work out. Its a matter of just working out. For example, this morning I had so much extra time on my hands before work, that I did "Fat Burner". Even though it is a very easy and short workout, it was just what I needed to get my day started. I worked up a sweat and felt amazing afterwards. In fact, I Have so much energy even 11 hours later. Tonight, I will be working out as well. It wasn't a decision that I "NEEDED" to make. It was a decision that "I WANTED" to make. So when you find yourselves in a rutt, trying to come up with excuses such as: Oh I can skip today, I will do two tomorrow, remember that those excuses are demons in disguise. Kick them out of your life and just get up and do it. BOTTOM LINE -steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!