Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

The DDP YOGA EXPERIENCE.... LIVE!!!!!

I have never done any sort of group exercise except for training in a wrestling ring.   Unless of course you think back when you were in gym class, but that doesn't count in my book.  So for my first ever group exercise class, I decided to take part in the DDP Yoga  Workshop in Dover NH.

I wasn't truly sure whether or not this would be more of an introductory workout or more of an advanced workout.   It turned out to be all of the above.   It was such a life and body cleansing experience for me.   I never really and truly realized how inspirational, motivational, and positive of a person that Dallas really is.  It is 9:30 am on Sunday, the day after the workout and I am still high on life right now.

I went out shopping for a Christmas tree last night with my fiancé, and told her that I feel different.  I said not that I felt brain washed, but more so I was cleansed.  And that's a totally different thing.  I have a different outlook on life.

I have been a member of Team DDP Yoga since February of this year when I started the program.  I have heard about and have seen the names, heard the voices and followed some of the individuals  on the Team.  But when you finally get to meet them?  it's such a great experience.  These are people of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds, and histories.  We all share one common goal and that is to heal, and get our bodies into the best shape  possible.     Everyone had so much positive energy.  From the folks that just started out, to the guys and girls that have been doing DDP yoga for so long.  

Dallas was tremendous.  I personally looked him in the eyes and thanked him for all he does to help others.  From the wresters, like myself, who put years and abuse to their bodies, to the average person, just trying to change their life around!  

Stacey Morris came  in from Glenns Falls New York, and we shared some conversation. She is such an inspiration to so many people including myself.   I will get into more of her inspiration to me in another blog post.  

The Yoga Doc himself was there.  I introduce myself to him at the end and he remembered me through some email conversations  we had.  He is a huge, vast, bottle of knowledge and we had a great conversation on one of my other loves....  BEER.   HAHAHA

Chris, the Boston Bad Boy was in attendance, showing off his amazing skills and strength. Way to go bro!  you are truly an inspiration.   I met Dave Orth and also that crazy wrestling memorabilia collector, Mikey Mullins.   He was gracious enough to host Dallas and company throughout the week. 

All in All!  I cannot get over how great this was!   It was such a motivation for me.  HUGE THINGS ARE CHANING IN MY BODY AND MIND AS I TYPE THIS! 

Oh yeah!  I can't forget to talk about the workout!   holy frieken crap!   Dallas is good. He starts  you off with some active breathing techniques, then works everyone into the Diamond Dozen.  But this is where  he is really good.   You don't even know it,  but he is slowly starting the workout before you even have time to back out!    You go right into it.. and into it did we go!   This workout was over an hour long and I have to tell you, that I have never sweat so much in  my life.  He was helping me get into positions that I never knew were possible.    With the help of the Yoga Doc and Boston Bad Boy, I was greatful that they were there to correct myself and others on things that I thought were correct, but now are even better!

I drank over a liter and a half of water throughout the workout.   But what I can say is this:   "At no point in this 1 hour and 20 minute workout, was I in pain. At no point did I feel I had to quit!  And at no point did I feel  unsafe for myself.    Why you ask?  Because the thing with DDP Yoga is that you CAN MAKE IT YOUR OWN.    You are always given some place to go with this program.  Whether it is up or down!  The more experienced people will  show you how you can take yourself to the next level.
As you can see here, the people  on the floor are down in alligator plank, while this freak of nature at 57 years young is showing us where you can take this!   Dallas was holding this for I believe 20 seconds while I was looking up (as you can see in the pic)  part of me was cursing him out, and the other part was admiring and wondering when the day that I will be able to do that will be...  Thanks brother! That's just part of your motivation....  

At the end of the workout Dallas, Stacey Morris, and Yoga Doc had an open discussion on the real problems in our lives, and that's food and what we put into our bodies.   It was really and truly eye opening to me. More so than before.  To the point where I drew the line in the proverbial sand.  I decided that TODAY SUNDAY DECEMBER 8TH,  will be the day that I eliminate all the negative that I put inside of me.   February 25th 2014 will be my 1 year anniversary with DDP Yoga.  I plan on growing mentally, and decreasing my bodyfat, while increasing my, strength, flexibility, stamina, muscle mass, and health!.... 

I want to be a strong and inspirational member to this great support system that we call Team DDP YOGA!   I might already be......

Thank you Dallas,

Sincerely
Steve Langer aka Transform Steve Version 2.0  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!