Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Who am I?

I have been a professional wrestler all of my adult life and even since I was 15. Thats when I first stepped inside a wrestling ring. I am 36 years old and besides wrestling, there is only one other thing in life that I can speak passionately about. That is DDP Yoga. On my journey I have had ups and downs with searching for a workout program that is: A. Safe B. efficient C. Sustainable. ... I finally found that with DDP Yoga. It has taken a broken down, out of shape pro pro wrestler and turned him into a powerful flame of motivation and passion. All that know me in and outside of the wrestling business know that I live and breathe the DDP Yoga lifestyle. I know that I am not perfect to the point where I want to be and that I have tons of work to put in and will always continue to learn. I took the step towards being a certified instructor in February. Knowing that it might be a tough sell to bring this workout to the local main stream, but also knowing that the proof is in the pudding. Everyone who has attended one of my classes to date can NOT say anything bad about the program. I have taught to people that havent seen a gym in years, to people that run marathons. All of these people whether they know it now or not have become DDP Yoga WARRIORS. I didn't get into this to get rich but to help inspire. My goals in life are to inspire and some day find myself in the health and wellness field full time based on my beliefs and the facts. This is my short story. Share it with others if you want. My name is Steve Langer formerly known in the ring as Alex Payne and I am a DDP Yoga WARRIOR!!!!!!! BANG TRANSFORMSTEVE.blogspot.com @team_Langer See More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!