Buy some STUFF!

BUY YOUR DVDs HERE!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Perspiration equals Inspiration

Well not exactly, but on my end it is. You have to put in the work yoursself. In other words if you are looking to be an inspiration to others, you must walk the walk as well as talk the talk. I have noticed more and more individuals who I work with coming out of the wood work and asking me about what I'm doing. They see the way my personality is so positive and they see that I'm eating and how I am making wise decisions when it comes to food. I have always wanted to work with others in helping them achieve their fitness and transform their own lives. I feel that I have a story to tell and that if I can show what I can do to heal my body, then anything is possible. I have been on this journey for just about a year, and every day is a new day! Every day i try to make at least one small change for the better! It seems to be working. The Journey has been a long one thus far, with many ups and many downs. I have fallen down, but when I do, I get back up. Each time that I do fall down, I am more and more conscious of the trip up. Sometimes they are intentional, sometimes they are not. It is the power of food addiction that tries to beat me, but I will never let it win. To be an inspiration to others, you must be able to express how one can take over and win the battles that we have. My goal for 2014 is to be in the best shape of my adult life and to lead by example. I want to help heal other people through using the DDP Yoga Fitness system approach. I will be able to do this, because I already am. I want to reach out to as many people as possible. This is my view on inspiring others. Let's win this war and all the battles that come along with it! Own Your Life Sincerely and in good health! Steve Langer The Bearded Yogi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team DDP Yoga

Team DDP Yoga
If you haven't joined yet.. I'd suggest to do it!